Thursday, January 05, 2006

Happy New Year !

It's been a slow and easy start into the new year. No complaints here though. I was thinking back over 2005... what a great year!! Here were a few highlights............................... DisneyLand in May of 2005. We all had a wonderful day! I miss those California sunshine! Rogan wasn't sure about a life size Buzz LightYear.....

Isn't this Gorgeous!!!!!!!

July, San Antonio, Texas. I was there for the RID National Interpreters Conference. It was perfect weather.... great group of friends and interpreters.... not to mention the food, shopping..... and the Bed & Breakfast we stayed at was Wonderful!!!!

The Alamo

I had so much fun with my girlfriends !!

Sally, Bethany, me & Lisa on the Riverwalk.

Halloween

Brody.. so proud of my son!! He dressed just enough to mark the occassion and pass out candy to the trick-or-treaters.

Then there was Bat-Man !!

No comments: