Thanksgiving was good,,, quiet and calm.... we ate out and it was really nice and NUMMY!
Afterward, we took the kids to see the new Disney movie - "Bolt.
It was a nice change, but it definitely had its positives and negatives.
* No planning or shopping --
* No prepping, thawing, peeling, or cooking --
* No dishes to clean up, etc. --
* You can be a couch potato --
* More time to watch the Thanksgiving Day Parade -- Negatives:
* House doesn't smell all nummy --
(there are no "turkey cooking" scented candles!)
* No leftovers ----
* No flurry and excitment of company around the house ---
go back to our complicated, busy and happy tradition.