Saturday, August 23, 2008

My Favorite Flicks

There are times, when I just want to sit down and escape into comedy, romance or something else other then errands, keeping up with the house, the phone ringing, etc. These are my most favorite movies. Not in a particular order cuz depending on my mood, the order preference could change. * You've Got Mail * Knotting Hill * Ocean's 13 * Chocolat * When Harry Met Sally * The Wizard of Oz * Calender Girls * No Reservations (Ahhh my newest Fav!!) * Moonstruck * Somethings Gotta Give * Shall we Dance * You Don't Bring Me Flowers * Because I Said So * The Santa Clause (first movie) * Bedknobs and Broomsticks * Pillow Talk * Taming of the Shrew (Liz Taylor & Richard Burton) * Center Stage * Return to Me * While You Were Sleeping * 2 Weeks Notice * Sleepless in Seattle * Lady and the Tramp * National Treasure I & II * Bull Durham * The Repalcements * For the Love of the Game * Message in a Bottle * Invincible * 7 Brides for & Brothers *Chitty-Chitty Bang-Bang * Ratatouille * Sleeping Beauty * Charlie and The Choclate Factory (the original) * Mrs. Winterborne * Steel Magnolias * How Stella Got Her Groove Back * Galaxy Quest ........................................ I have others,,,,, but this a pretty good list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there you... i'll tune in once in a while and see what's up.