Sunday, September 07, 2008

Where does the time go???

When I was younger, I never understood what the adults meant when they said. "Time flies." In the naive and innocence of our youth, time was not our biggest concern. It's weird, to have 2 sons, who are going through such different life-events. One started losing teeth, while the other joned the Army. One son starting first grade and and the other getting married. WOW! There are times, when I wished the boys had been only a few years apart, but then I would have missed out on soooo much. I love the 1-on-1 I have had with each them. I wouldn't trade that for anything. The special trips to Calfornia every summer Brody and I shared. Going to different amusement parks, and visiting friends and family. Rogan teaching me how to play certain video games, watching him begin to understand different parts of his world. One thing about having "only children" so far apart, they each had a different mother. Not literally, but emotionally, mentally, financially.... I don't regret one moment.... I just wish it didn't pass by so quickly!

No comments: