Monday, November 03, 2008

San Diego Zoo

Rogan had 2 days off in October, so we took a road trip to California
to see family, while I worked at the call center in Temecula.
On Saturday, Kelli and I took Rogan and his cousin Jacob to the zoo.
Fist stop, Kelli and I to Ladies room.... this is what we saw when we came out.
They look like 2 men sitting on a park bench.

Then we took the bus tour. That was a blast!

We saw so many animals. Seemed they were all out enjoy the sunshine!!!

The Black Bears.....

The Meerkat family and community.....
The elephants.... (my favorite)
Polar bears soaking up the warm sunshine.
The Giraffes - they were waiting to be fed.
Kelli and Rogan did get to feed them.
Gorillas...... Not everyone was soaking up the sunshine.... Tiger preferred napping in the shade.

What a great time we had !!!!!

Jacob and I have never gotten to spend a lot of time with one another.

I loved having this day with him. We talked, laughed, and had a wonderful time.

No comments: